I. THE SPECIFIC NATURE OF PRODUCTION
We execute orders on the basis of individual designs from clients and always set the minimum order quantity for each project.
All orders should be placed in writing by electronic mail.
Prepayment is required before starting the execution of the order.
1. Ordered by the client, we provide laser engraving, screen printing, hot stamping and stamping on our products. The specific technique is proposed after reception of the file with the design of the overprint.
2. The ordering party should provide the contractor of the overprint design in the electronic format in the form of the cdr, ai, eps, pdf file, along with specific description of the graphic layout, the size of the design, its location and colour.
3. After the sample print is made, the ordering party should approve it on the basis of the actual product or photography.
V. COLLECTION OF THE GOODS AND TRANSPORT
1. The ordering party can collect the goods with its own transport. Ordered by the ordering party, the goods may be sent by forwarding companies. The ordering party shall pay for the delivery costs.
2. After reception of the package, the ordering party should check the quantity and quality of the assortment within 14 days for the purpose of recognising complaint, if any.
3. If a damage package is received from the forwarding company, the ordering party should record this fact on the delivery note signed in presence of the courier in order to initiate the complaint procedure.
Complaints apply to the goods classified by the contractor as damaged or at variance with the order. The ordering party shall inform the contractor in writing, within 14 days of the date of receiving the ordered goods, of any defects in quantity, quality or damages. The ordering party should enclose photos of defective or damaged products.
The ordering party declares that it has full copyright and rights to the registration of marks and texts in the scope necessary for the execution of the order and assumes full liability in case of using the marks and texts to which it does not have such rights.
PLACING THE ORDER MEANS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE.